Thursday, January 28, 2010

My buddy...

I have spent some time with my lil' buddy this week. He has been sick, Lauren has been sick, and my laptop has a virus, ughh. So, lil' Layton was with me at home today, and as I worked on the desktop (which I do not prefer and do not have all my info), I put him beside me on the floor with copy paper and big crayons... by the way, they were Lauren's colors, I had them put up, I am just wondering how old they are? hmmm OH and they were glitter crayons. Go figure! Anyway, I am so blessed and even with all the obstacles this week, I can say, " I am still standing".
I left my bible open today beside me all day. The verses I had read today, I knew I needed but I really did not understand them until this afternoon. I had several problems I was dealing with...impossible situations that God easily handled without my help ... huhhh!
Psalms 108:12-13
"Give us aid against the enemy, for the help of man is worthless. With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies".
Need I say more?

3 comments:

  1. WoW, what a Saviour, Lord and God. Your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorri - just catching up on your posts - loving what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading the Pleasant Drive blog. Amazing faith and peace - despite circumstances. It is a blessing to read.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails